Photobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

fit to be tied...


The Boy turned twelve this past weekend. Twelve! He is now part of the young men's group in our church. I'm the mother of a young man. Wow. When did that happen? This means white shirts and ties on Sunday as that is the suggested attire for men participating in services in the church. Gone is my cute little boy in pastel gingham shirts and matching vests *sniff*.

We're shopping for some smart looking ties which can be hard to find for this age group. Looks like we've hit the jackpot with etsy though. Such a great selection of sharp ties for my handsome boy *ahem*, I mean young man! Which one's your favorite?

[1] [2] [3] [4}] [5] [6] [7]

2 comments:

Shaka said...

i love the ties-i pick them all!!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

I pick them all too!! I this the tie stuff you and Shara were talking about? Now I feel inspired to get Snacker some new ties....I'm bored with all the options in the stores.